When you submit a ticket to our Dosh Support Team for missing cash back, you will need to send us copies of your receipt or other supporting documentation. There are several ways to do this.
If you have a physical receipt for an in-store purchase, take a photo of the receipt or you can scan the receipt to a PDF.
If you have an emailed receipt for an online purchase, you can print or export the receipt to a PDF file.
If you need to take a screenshot of your receipt or document on your phone or computer, you can do so with the following instructions.
Please note, you may need to take more than one to capture all the necessary information for your ticket.
- Press Shift-Command-4 - this turns your cursor into a crosshair, which you can drag to select a portion of your screen to capture. Release the mouse button or trackpad to take the shot. By default, screenshots save to your desktop with the name ”Screen Shot [date] at [time].png."
- Press Shift-Command-4 and then Press and release the space bar: The crosshair turns into a little camera icon, which you can move over any open window. Click on your desired window to take a screenshot of it.
iPhone or iPad
- Press the Side Button and the Volume Up button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it. Screenshots go to Photos by default.
- Press Alt + PrtScn. This copies the active window to the clipboard, which you can paste into your email response. By default, screenshots save to the "Pictures \ Screenshots."
- Press the Windows key + PrtScn. This saves the entire screen as an image file. You can find it in the "Pictures" folder, in a subfolder called "Screenshots."
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
Depending on your phone:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you'll find Screenshot capture .
- Open your phone's Photos app. Tap Library \ Screenshots.
- Tip: If you don't have the Photos app, you're likely running an older Android version. Open your phone's Gallery app and tap Album view \ Screenshots folder.
Please note, you may need to take more than one screenshot to capture all the necessary information for your ticket - that's okay!
Once you've captured your supporting documentation, if you're responding to an email that we've sent, just attach your files to the email and they'll come right into your ticket!
If you're submitting a new ticket, there's an option to add attachments at the bottom of the ticket form. Here you can select to take a photo or choose a file that you already have.
If you have multiple photos or documents that you need to send, once you've submitted your ticket, you'll receive an email from Dosh that indicates we've received your ticket. You can simply reply to that email, attaching any additional files!
IMPORTANT: Please do not send us documentation that includes sensitive information such as:
- Your full credit card number or an image of your credit/debit card
- Your social security number or image of your card
- Your driver's license information or image of your ID
If sensitive information is sent to us, it will be redacted so that it won't be stored in our system. Please make sure to not send images or files that contain the information above, even your credit card company.
Once an image or sensitive information has been redacted in our system, it will be permanently deleted. The security of your data is important to us!
Missing cash back? Contact our Dosh Support Team!