There are three ways to sign up for a Dosh account using a referral code!
1. You can enter your referrer's code when you initially sign up and create an account. When entering all of your information, there will be an option to add a referral code.
2. If you have already created your account and have not entered a referral code yet, follow these steps:
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the app
- Select "Add Referral Code."
- Enter the referral code and submit.
You may also tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom of the app and then "Refer Friends" to get to the referral page, or select "Refer" on the main menu and enter it there. You will have 48 hours to enter a referral code after creating your account. If 48 hours have passed, you will no longer be able to enter it.
3. If you went through your referrer's link, you will not be given the option to enter a referral code. When you sign-up through a referral link, it automatically assigns their referral code to your account. If you don't see this option, but you're sure you went through a referral link, then the referral code has already been applied.
*Please Note: If these options are no longer visible on your app, the 48 hours have passed and we can no longer input a referral code. Unfortunately, there will be no way to add a referral code after this timeframe has passed.
Have questions about referrals? Contact our Dosh Support Team!