Have you ever wondered how to maximize the potential of your Dosh referral code? Sharing the benefits of Dosh with your friends, family, and followers is a fantastic way to earn some extra cash. However, there are some key strategies to keep in mind to ensure your referral game is strong and effective. In this article, we'll cover everything you need to know about making the most of your Dosh referral code.
1. Finding Your Referral Link/Code
Before we dive into the tips and tricks, let's start with the basics. Your Dosh referral code is your ticket to earning extra cash. Check out Where can I find my referral code/link? for all the details on finding and sharing your referral link or code!
2. Play It Safe on Social Media
When you share your Dosh link or code on social media, remember to play it safe! Avoid using any Dosh collateral, like images or logos. Don't imply that you're associated with or employed by Dosh, and certainly don't make any inaccurate claims or promises to potential referred users. Doing any of these things could lead to your account being permanently suspended.
3. Earning Referral Bonuses
Now, let's talk about what you're here for – earning referral bonuses! You'll receive a referral bonus once your referred user:
- Links a valid Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card.
- Makes a purchase that earns cash back from a Dosh Partner Merchant.
The referred user also gets a sweet $1.00 card linking bonus for linking their first valid card. Please note, as of now, there are no additional bonuses for the referred user.
4. Keep an Eye on Your Referrals
It's fantastic that you want to share the Dosh love, but remember that it might take some time before your referred users complete all the necessary steps to pay out your referral bonus. The number of followers you have and how you promote Dosh can also impact the number of referrals you gain.
You can easily monitor your pending and completed referrals in the Dosh App. Just head over to the "My Pending Referrals" tab on the Refer page inside the app. For more detailed information on referrals, check out the Referrals FAQ section.
5. Tips for Your Social Media Posts
Here are some tips to supercharge your referral game:
- Logging in frequently will give you a front row seat to new offers, features, promotions and updates!
- Share both your referral link and your code to give users options.
- Share your own cash back stories to engage your followers.
Keeping posts general will make them more timeless
- If you do call out specific offers, please make sure to let your followers know not everyone using the Dosh app will see all offers, as some are for select audiences only. Cash back amounts may also vary per user.
- Make frequent posts to keep your referral code fresh in your feed.
- Sharing your recent cash back wins shows your followers that Dosh is the real deal!
6. Think Local and Seasonal
If you have friends, family, or followers in the same geographic area, call out your favorite local venues on Dosh. Help them discover a new restaurant that also offers cash back! Or, if your audience is spread far and wide, encourage them to explore Dosh to find new favorites in their own neighborhoods.
Spotlighting hotel cash back during spring break or holidays is another great way to share the love and as holidays roll around, sharing how you saved while gift shopping is definitely a win!
7. Take Advantage of Resources
Our FAQ pages have fantastic articles on all aspects of Dosh! To help your referrals get on their way, you can point them to this helpful article: How Do I Join Dosh? Don’t forget to remind them of your referral code!
With these tips and strategies, you'll be well on your way to making the most of your Dosh referral code. Happy sharing and happy earning!